Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Is that What I want?

We always have the desire to get the things which are out of our reach. We're never satisfy with what we have. I guess that is what makes us human. The very desire to have better things in life and never be content with what we have; pushes us forward as a civilization.
Wanting and Needing. We want to be financially independent, we want to be in love, we want to have a good life, we want lots of things. We feel that if we have those things, those things would bring us joy and happiness. Do we need those things to guarantee happiness? What's your lists of wants? What do u think you need to have a fulfilling life here on earth?
WANTS.....NEEDS...HAPPINESS....SADNESS...LONELINESS....TRUST...LOVE....DESIRES
I close my eyes and all that I want is 100% unconditional love from the person i gave my heart to.

No comments: