Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Curse of BeinG Pretty

This goes out to all those girls out there who long to be beautiful and pretty. Think Again.
Paradox.... one girl comes to me, shows me her body, starts touching herself and tells me " I need to loose all this fat, only then my body would look more sexy". Another comes to me crying while saying " I hate this life, every man I meet only wants to sleep with me, Why am I so unlucky? Why can't I find a true gentleman who wants me for what I am and not for my body?"
I think its more of a curse that a blessing to be pretty. Imagine being stalked, being stripped naked by those horny bastard's eyes every time you walk down a street. Yeah it’s true. Most men do that. Unless you love that kind of attention; you have my commiseration
Whenever I see a hot mama walk by, the first thing I do is look at the reaction of men around me. I used to gaze lustfully at that body, but not anymore. I find it more amusing to look at the men. And listen to the kind or remarks and snorts that come out from their filthy mouth. You should try it one day. And if you don't like what you hear just give them the finger!..ok…ok...dun show the finger …a bit extreme as you might be inviting trouble.
Beauty...is it a gift or a curse? You tell me.

No comments: