Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dancing

Elvis singing Love Me Tender for us in the background…
Smell of musty leather furniture
Dimmed lights
Arms around each other
Dark wooden floors
Dancing slowly to the music
Breathing each other in
The whiff of love
Fills the air
Your long soft hair,
Your graceful body,
Never have we been so In Love
Never have I felt so relaxed
Whenever I’m in your arms
Whenever I’m captivated by your smile
Not wanting it to end
Your steps carefully planted in between mine
Not missing a single step, never tripping,
Always supporting each other,
Gracefully Aging together
You are my Best friend
Now and forever.

3 comments:

Lion_AX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lion_AX said...

I Love u so much babe.. always

DevilInDisguise said...

The art in this poetry
is the beauty of romance
swaying steps as light as can be
as two hearts mingle as one.